Designed to provide smart Graduates with a solid foundation to build careers in their chosen fields, MainOne’s Graduate Trainee Program lasts for six weeks. Using a combination of classroom and practical training, including role plays, participants will gain the tools and knowledge needed to succeed in MainOne.
MainOne (An Equinix Company) is a leading provider of Enterprise Connectivity and Data Center Services throughout West Africa. MainOne has partnerships with major global technology companies and regional telecom providers to serve its customers. We continue to grow our footprint with new data centres, major network interconnection facilities, extensive terrestrial fibre build-out, regional points of presence, and delivery of services into 10 countries in West Africa.
MainOne is looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join its Graduate Trainee Program.
The ideal candidate would be a resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious, solution-oriented individual interested in building a career in the technology sector. The ideal candidates must also act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
Requirements for the MainOne Graduate Trainee Program
- A graduate degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or a related discipline is required
- A candidate must have completed NYSC and have a minimum of 0 – 3 years of work experience after NYSC.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
Graduate Aptitude Test
As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.