Drive and control equipment to support agricultural activities such as tilling soil; planting, cultivating, and harvesting crops; feeding and herding livestock; or removing animal waste. May perform tasks such as crop baling or hay bucking
- Location: Vanderhoof, BC
- Salary: $19.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: permanent employment
- start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Long term benefits
- Vacancies: 3 vacancies
Agriculture equipment operators are involved in farming processes such as tilling, planting seeds, fertilizing plants and harvesting crops. These seasonal workers drive or operate machines such as raking equipment, threshers, combines, tractors, loading machines, dryers and balers. Operators can also be in charge of maintenance and repair of the machinery they operate.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Site Environment
- Hay farming
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Farm truck
- Fertilizer applicator
- Haying equipment
- Planting equipment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
Long term benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
250-567-2755 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM