The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and MineralsKFUPM is pleased to announce that KFUPM provides full scholarships for distinguished graduates who demonstrate high potential for original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business.
Eligibility criteria for the International Full Scholarships at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
Distinguished local and international graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for original sciences research in the fields of Engineering, and Business.
Eligible Countries: Local and International
Type: Masters, PhD
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Tuition Fee Covered
- Monthly stipend
- Furnished Housing.
- Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Prepaid Airfare Ticket and Return Ticket
After submission of a complete online application, mandatory documents need to be uploaded before the Deadlines through the Upload System using the same Login ID and PIN created for the online application. Mandatory documents for an application (without which application will not be processed
- Copy of identification (Passport for international applicants / National ID for Saudi nationals / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM).
- Recommendation Letters from academic referees through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- Certificates for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD) if degrees granted.
- GMAT score (for international MBA applicants).
Other supporting documents (needed for a final decision)
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for PhD).
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0).
- Upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail.
Application Deadline: 4th September 2022